New AgPilotX features now available. Please be sure to update the App, Lightbar and Hub for all features to be usable.
The newest App is available on the App store – Version 1.2.20 build (227)
Firmware for the Lightbar and Hub have also been sent directly to your system – Version L1.4.66 / H1.4.66
If you do not see the updates or have any questions. Please call our support hotline at 602-610-1299
:: New ::
- Selectable Angle of Intercept LEDs.
- Choose a value from 0.5 to 90 degrees for every LED on the bottom row of the lightbar.
- Choose your preferred readout for each of the four lightbar displays.
- Setup in Lightbar settings menu.
- Blank, Swath #, Rate / Speed, Heading, Cross Track, Speed, Rate / Area, AgLaser Altitude
- Added new pattern Quicktrack X.
- Define using total field width or total swath count.
- Added ability to define the pattern using Pattern on a Poly.
- Load the shape file and then hold finger down on poly to bring up options for pattern
- Shapefiles can be displayed in their native color
- Shapefiles can display the crop name, planted acres, calculated acres and field count as annotations on the map.
- Available with correct attributes in Shape file
- MVP Support
- Show torque and Temp on lightbar
:: Improved ::
- Airplane on the map has been moved forward to its accurate real-time position and now matches the green spray.
- Allows swath width up to 2000 feet (up from 600).
:: Fixed ::
- Fixed bug where Device Type message was sent to the Lightbar instead of Meter Type when Meter Type is edited.
- Corrected some Metric display problems