The integration that is revolutionizing the spray industry.
Conservis’ integration with AgOtter automates and simplifies the management of spraying activities, therefore saving time, improving control, and reducing costly mistakes.
- Automate entire spray process
- Improve efficiency and reduce mistakes
- Comply with regulations
- Automate inventory
No other system exists that can provide end-to-end control and automation of the spray
How it works
How does the AgOtter-Conservis integration support your spray process?
By Helping You Plan Execute Verify Analyze Your Spray Jobs
Planning and Budgeting
Planning and Budgeting
- Wirelessly send planned application data to AgOtter with ease
- Plan future AgOtter Jobs and Financial Plans at the block level.
- Create whole farm, lender ready budgets.
- Budget and respond to changing conditions.
Purchasing and Inventory
- Consolidate inputs shopping list and real-time purchase orders.
- Confirm needed inputs are onsite for planned AgOtter jobs.
- Manage Inventory knowing that you have the necessary inputs needed for the AgOtter application
- Start with a calibrated machine using AgOtter to ensure equipment is set correctly prior to entering the field
- Receive jobs wirelessly to automatically load device with spray rate and speed, reducing user touchpoints that can lead to costly errors.
- As the application occurs the AgOtter will actively calibrate the sprayer to ensure that the rate is on target throughout the entire application regardless of changing driver speeds.
- Driver can check for uniform coverage by using AgOtter iPad in the cab to see independent flow rates for left and right boom.
- Flag the driver with on-screen alerts for overspeed and imbalanced rate.
- When the application is being performed the AgOtter automatically sends data to the cloud for real-time monitoring.
- Driver’s spray data is automatically sent to Conservis when the application is complete.
- Rest at ease knowing the application is correct with AgOtter controlling flow, adjusting to field conditions regardless of canopy cover.
- Bi-directional communication allows completed jobs to be returned for verification.
- Manage spray team real-time in the field increasing operational efficacy
- Oversee actual Job data to verify that the sprayer is applying at the correct rate and speed for the Job.
- AgHippo will send production report of the last 24 hours to your inbox every morning.
- Identify over/ under application trends to correct and regain yield loss or pest control.
- Double or skipped rows will no longer be a mystery.
- Confirm that there was uniform coverage with left/ right boom comparison.
- Check driver idle times
- Check fleet efficiency metrics
- Find problematic sprayers